This a fantastic way to see the lower Wye Valley, the first half of the day will be taking one of the most spectacular Canoe Trips from Kerne Bridge to Symonds Yat, the trip takes around 3 hours and will take you through some of the most stunning scenery in the Wye Valley and below the famous Symonds Yat viewpoint, then after lunch at one of the local eateries such as The Old Ferrie Inn, Paddocks Hotel or Old Court Hotel it’s off for a fun afternoon discovering some of the local areas hidden secrets.
Your walking guide will take you to places such as King Arthurs Cave, Seven Sisters viewpoint and an Iron Age Fort, in the spring the forest is carpeted in bluebells and looks stunning. You are likely to come across fallow deer, and maybe wild boar, wild birds such as peregrine falcons soar above you and the ancient forest and landscape are enchanting.
Activity Information Facts:
- Minimum Age – 8 Years Old
- Fitness Level – Moderate
- Minimum Group Size - 6
- Maximum Group Size - 24
- Difficulty – Easy, suitable for novices
- Meeting time – 9 am
- Meeting place - Symonds Yat West Leisure Park, Pay and Display Car Park, HR9 6DA, next to the Wye Canoes/Wye Adventures Shuttle Meet Point Flag)
- Finish time – 5 pm
- Time of Year – All Year Round
- Location - Lower Wye Valley Gorge
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact us on 01600 890027